- NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED - NO DESCRIPTOR
- Having listened to all parties concerned and having studied the documentary evidence you have all provided (which always seems to have been sanitized to be completely one sided) I can conclude that to launch a Police investigation into what you are reporting would not be in the Public interest and would be a gross waste of taxpayer’s money.
- To be blunt I find all of your grievances childlike and very petty. People have freedom to have their own opinions and although these opinions may differ significantly it is not the right of another individual or group to “suggest or advise” that person not to follow a certain cause provided it is not unlawful. If Darren Duckworth chooses to follow ‘Old Holborn’ it is his choice and whilst others may disagree with this, it’s not for them to start putting pressure on Darren Duckworth to distance himself from Holborn.
- It would seem that this whole mess has been promoted and escalated by a silly tit for tat attitude when all that was ever needed to diffuse and resolve this matter was for one party to have the moral fibre and sense to recognize that their own actions are aggravating the situation and simply stop.
- This matter will not be investigated further by Humberside Police. My advice to all concerned is to stop communicating with one another and question your own actions and motivations behind this completely preventable on line vendetta.
- Quite frankly I feel that you have wasted my time in investigating this situation when I could have been helping many more deserving members of my community. Further vexatious reports from Merseyside will be treated as wasting Police time.
- Please let this be the end of this matter.
WoolArmy Jul 5th, 2013 3,568 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data