/aus/ meme tactics for MB
- Excessive meme tactics (/aus/) for when I'm not here:
- Don't bother changing anything I set in the formation/instructions/whatever in pre-game. Testing is for plebs.
- Subs always occur at 65'
- If we are leading or drawing, sub out the most tired non-medals, and replace GAJ with RUBEN. ANTON. ZADKOVICH. A 62 KILOGRAM ADONIS, LOOKING LIKE A STAUNCH APRICOT FRUIT ROLL-UP, JUST OOZING WITH THE SEX APPEAL OF JIMMY SAVILLE'S FRESHLY WAXED TATE. MMMMMMMMMMMM!
- If we are losing, just sub out the most tired non-medals.
- At 60', if we are leading or drawing, don't change anything. If we are losing, use the following settings: Long ball, many in attack, many in defense, counter-attack, defensive line 1, support range 7, compactness 8. Don't ask me if this works, I haven't even tried it.
- Meme tactics for when I am here:
- I'll either pastebin them, or if I don't have time to test, I'll YOLO mode my way through the game in my timeouts.
- The subs work the same way: At 65', different subs depending on the result at the time.
- If we win the tournament, play Hunters & Collectors - The Holy Grail as our winning anthem.
- In the rare case that /aus/ and the last team they play are both relegated and have no hope for the knockouts:
- Play the same formation, set the goalkeeper to take all free kicks, corners and benuldies (if this is allowed)
RAW Paste Data