a guest Aug 25th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #Symbol Simulator
- # Define your function here!
- def make_symbols(symbols, number):
- adi = (symbols * number)
- return adi
- if __name__ == '__main__':
- # You can use this to test your function.
- # Any code inside this if statement will be ignored by the automarker.
- # Test the first example in the question.
- print(make_symbols('!', 5))
- # Test the second example in the question.
- print(make_symbols('?', 3))
- # You can add more tests here!
- #Confidential Clubhouse
- def split(word):
- return [char for char in word]
- def location(adi):
- allah = split(clubhouse)
- ordtxt = ''
- for letter in allah:
- allah = ord(letter)
- ordtxt = ordtxt + str(allah) + '-'
- return ordtxt[:-1]
- clubhouse = input("Clubhouse location: ")
RAW Paste Data