Zeus fork panel readme
benkow_ Jun 7th, 2016 (edited) 353 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ~Thanks for choose our software~
- Instructions for install the script
- 1.- Upload the zip file in your hosting and unzip it.
- 2.- Make a database and take note of
- -Database Name
- -Database User
- -Database Password
- -Database Host
- 3.- Run in your browser the index.php of your script.
- 3.1.- Example if you uploaded the files in your root path then run in your browser example
- 4.- You will see a install page where you will refill database info and put a username and password for login in the panel
- 5.- When you install it you will see a API URL, that URL you need put in the plugin 023.sv
- 6.- In your JBifrost client open module folder and open with winrar the file called 023.sv
- 7.- Go to "_023_" folder into the winrar, and later enter to the folder "resources" you will see a file called "panel.json"
- 8.- Open it with double clic and edit it with notepad and put the url of your panel.
- 9.- Save changes
- 10.- Now you can send plugin to remote pc.
- Note: Since we released a module for edit the API url from JBifrost Client is optional edit it manually. We recommend use the module called "Chrome Form Grabber Editor"
RAW Paste Data