a guest Feb 14th, 2020 66 in 3 days
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- So, I'm using the LSIO containers for both LetsEncrypt and Nextcloud.
- - Create a new volume for NC
- - Run this Compose:
- # https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/nextcloud
- image: linuxserver/nextcloud:latest
- container_name: nextcloudtest
- - 'TZ=America/Chicago'
- - 'scotts_nextcloudtest_data:/config' # Nextcloud Configs
- - '/i/Nextcloud:/data' # Storage area
- restart: unless-stopped
- - ocs
- - odb
- - Go to mydomain/nextcloudtest
- - First Issue: I get no CSS for the page. No biggy. I just fill the the DB and new admin credentials and click the Next button.
- - Second Issue: After about 1 minute, I get a standard Nginx error page: 504 Gateway Time-out
- Checking the MySQL DB, it appears all tables and users are created, so it seems the connection to MySQL is ok.
- - I SSH into the NC container, vi /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php
- Add to it (I name my LetsEncrypt container "Nginx"):
- 'trusted_proxies' => ['nginx'],
- 'overwritewebroot' => '/nextcloudtest',
- 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://my.domain.rocks:3112',
- 'check_data_directory_permissions' => false, # Needed to get past the data directory permission c-block.
- # trusted domains array:
- array (
- 0 => 'my.domain.rocks',
- - Restart the container, and reload the NC URL
- - Third Issue: I now get stuck at the following error page:
- Internal Server Error
- The server was unable to complete your request.
- If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
- More details can be found in the server log.
- Technical details
- Remote Address: 172.30.0.1
- Request ID: o345gdfgiEAhE
RAW Paste Data