a guest Dec 13th, 2018 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Name: Zeroh
- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217992154
- Age: 15
- If recommended by an admin(s), post who: Lags, Aqua, Riri, Schwarz, Pruppet
- Do you have previous admin/moderator experience?: I was an admin on a Cod4 Deathrun server for a few month until I left due to loss of interest. I’ve also been admin on a few Minecraft servers.
- Have you/will you donate to us?: I’ve bought VIP tokens a few times and I plan on donating too.
- Write a brief description about yourself: I’m Zeroh, I play on Jailbreak a lot, favourite game is probably osu!. I get on very well with everyone in the ENW community.
- Why do you want to be a moderator for our servers?
- I like playing on the servers and interacting with the community, but I feel as though there are too many times where admins/mods are needed on the server and there aren’t any available. A lot of the time I play there aren’t any admins on to help with things, which can kind of ruin the fun of the servers.
- Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
- I get along well with everyone in the servers, I try to enforce the rules when needed. While I was admin on other servers, I feel I did well in handling different kinds of situations as an admin.
- Anything else you wish to add?
- I feel as though I have become a lot more mature since my last application and became a lot more sensible on the servers.
- Q) You come on the server to reports of someone playing loud music down their microphone. What would you do in this situation?
- A) If they are a known player and I am sure they are aware of the rules I would issue them a 30 minute mute for their first offense. If I don’t recognise the player and believe they’re quite new, I would give a 1 minute mute warning them to stop. If they continued I would mute them again for 30 minutes then 1 hour.
- Q) You answer a call admin being told that someone is writing racial slurs in chat but no one has a screenshot. What is your response to this?
- A)I would first check the chat logs to confirm that the player in question has done it. Depending on the severity of the racism the punishment will range from a 30 minute gag to a 3-4 hour ban. The ban or silence would be extended depending on how long the player has been on the servers, their ban/comms history or if they know the rules.
- Q) You join a server and notice one of your fellow admins are abusing their powers, How do you react?
- A)As I can’t do anything as a moderator, I would PM an admin leader to inform them of the situation including screenshots or video evidence where appropriate.
- Q) You are playing our Retakes server and you notice a player who is getting some fishy shots, What do you do?
- A)I would join spectator mode and would record from the suspected player’s POV and re-watch the evidence and look for anything fishy (Pre-firing, unusual wall-banging). If I am unsure whether or not the person is hacking I would look for a second opinion and get another admin into the server and look for themselves to help me out. This is to stop any false bans. However, if I am sure the player is cheating, I would give them a permanent ban for cheating.
- Q) A player on the server is telling people that she is an admin, and she has taken the name of another admin. What is your response to it?
- A)I would inform the player that impersonating an admin is not allowed, I would give her a couple of minutes to change her name. If the player refuses to change it I would simply kick her telling her what to do. If she still doesn't change her name I would give her a ban for 2 hours.
- Q) Instead of complying with what you said above, she begins to insult you either on the server or through a steam chat. What do you do?
- A)To begin with I would inform her that what she has done is not allowed on the server. If she continues to insult me via steam I would perform a 2 - 4 hour ban on her depending on how severe the insulting was, and on the server I would gag / mute / silence her for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Q) You are watching a player that you believe is exploiting the map, but you are unsure as to whether it is an actual exploit or just part of the game. What do you do?
- A)Firstly I would ask an admin who knows the map well whether or not it's exploiting or a secret, if the answer is an exploit I would first warn the player, if they doesn't stop I'd slay them for that round, if they continue to use this exploit I would ban them for 3 hours as it could be a game-changing exploit which ruins the fun for others.
RAW Paste Data