The Negotiator Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download
a guest Sep 20th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Negotiator Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- In the midst of an elaborate conspiracy, an expert negotiator is driven to the edge when he's framed for the murder of his partner, as well as embezzling money from his department's pension fund. His only chance to prove his innocence is to take hostages himself, acquire the services of another expert negotiator, and find out who's running the conspiracy before it's too late.
- As a decorated hostage negotiator, Lieutenant Danny Roman has made a career out of talking down dangerous men who don't listen to reason. But he goes off the deep end himself when he is framed for the murder of a colleague investigating corruption in their department. Convinced that the Internal Affairs office contains evidence that can exonerate him, Roman takes everyone inside the building hostage. Roman demands Lieutenant Chris Sabian, known for his anti-violence creed, be brought in to negotiate thinking it will buy him time. When Sabian's attempts for a peaceful resolution are constantly undermined by local authorities, he begins to suspect there may be method to Roman's madness.
- What a total waste of good talent. Both stars, Spacey and Jackson, are good actors, but oh, what a stinker of a story, overblown beyond any semblance of reality. Commit about 3 dozen felonies to prove your innocence of a false charge, and it all turns out OK (after blowing up a building) in the end.<br/><br/>Yeah, right.<br/><br/>Only the stereotypes and cliches are more abundant than the breaking glass, gunshots, fires, and explosions.
- The Negotiator (1998): Dir: F. Gary Grey / Cast: Samuel L. Jackson, Kevin Spacey, David Morse, J.T. Walsh, Ron Rifkin: Everything about this film has been borrowed from other films. The plot is every bit as familiar as a Jehovah witness coming up the walkway. We know at first glance that this film is about the kind of compromise that runs deeper than your run of the mill deals. Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey play negotiators who must rely on each other. Jackson's partner is shot dead in his car and he arrives in time to be arrested. He knows that he is being set up so he takes some people hostage in the precinct. He demands that Spacey be the negotiator. Pure formula to the highest degree of amateur screen writing, but well directed by F. Gary Grey who can only hope that his next project has a more ambitious screenplay. Spacey and Jackson are two fine actors typecast. Jackson played a role similar to this in A Time to Kill where he was also on trial for murder. The two leads are deserving of material that compliments their abilities better than what is given here. In dreary supporting roles are David Morse and J.T. Walsh. Sometimes the film establishes effective dialogue regarding negotiations before resorting to the standard run of the mill action scenes. Perhaps the filmmakers should have negotiated something without the clichés. Score: 2 / 10
- The movie has finesse, and the actors have charm, but there are no surprises.
RAW Paste Data