a guest Mar 17th, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Common types of crafting devices:
- Fusion Scroll (takes two items and logically combines them. 20 is a perfect result, 15 is a good result, anything less has side effects).
- Skill Tree (takes two reagents/Essences and makes new skills out of them).
- Illborn Exchange (Melts Illborn down into two reagents if the down button is pressed. On the other hand, if the up button is pressed and neither of the two reagents are taken out, an Essence is formed).
- Tier one averages: 5-9 average damage (2d4, 6d2, etc). Almost-worthless creation spells.
- GRAND ELEMENTS LIST: TIER ONE AND UP
- Fire: Powerful against Biological
- Ice: Powerful against Magical
- Electric: Powerful against Mechanical
- Holy/Awesome: Powerful against those with no Souls or Soul Charge
- Dark: Powerful against those with Soul Charge.
- Negative: Always creates harmful/damaging.
- Positive/Power: Always creates helpful/restoring.
- Grass/Earth: Powerful against Non-living/earthen (Golems, roadblocks, etc.)
- Wind/air: Powerful against Flying
- TIER TWO AND UP
- Festive (semi-unique, only found in Holiday Rooms)
- Pure (Copy)
- TIER FOUR AND UP
- Craft: Always creates a Crafting ability (like Flameshape)
RAW Paste Data