- EN - 19th February 2016 - Patch notes
- In order to further improve your experience of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 on STEAM, a new patch will be deployed on February 19th at 4pm CET. You will need to restart your game to apply these changes.
- Please find below the list of modifications:
- PC compatibility: performance have been improved on a variety of configurations
- Language: all available languages are now selectable in the Steam Properties menu.
- UI: A ¡°return to Default¡± option has been added to the Keyboard Settings menu
- Audio: the character 'Ino Yamanaka (Great Ninja War)' will now have a voice-over on the winner screen
- This patch should improve the performance of the game on some of the less powerful configurations. The new minimum requirements will be added to the Store Page and communicated in the coming days.
- Thank you for your abundant feedbacks, don¡¯t hesitate to share it with us on the STEAM forums, our Facebook Page and our Twitter Account!
- If you have a technical issue, please contact our Customer Support:
- Europe, Africa, & Asia: Support Page[www.bandainamcoent.eu]
- North & South America: Support Page[support.bandainamcoent.com]
RAW Paste Data