a guest Jun 15th, 2019 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1 = What you see: "You sing a single crystalline note, pondering the imperfect existence of
- $=(target$). In response, nearby clouds tremble, finally releasing a magnificent bolt of lightning
- to the ground below."
- 3 = What people in your room see: "You notice $=(caster$) lifting $=(hi$) voice in a single,
- perfect note. In response, thunderclouds nearby shiver, sending a bolt of lightning coursing down to
- some distant point."
- 1t = What your target sees: "A single, perfect note resonates in your ears. Dumbfounded, you can
- only gasp as a bolt of lightning strikes you from the skies, reminding you of your imperfections."
- 3t = What people in your target's room see: "A single, crystalline note resonates from the skies.
- As you watch, a bolt of lightning courses down from the nearby clouds, striking $=(target$) between
- the eyes."
- Area = What everyone in the same area sees: "A singular note resonates through the area, causing
- nearby thunderclouds to shudder."
RAW Paste Data