- This can mess up your computer bad, so be very careful. I, of course, take no responsibility to what you screw up when using this.
- 1. Download 'http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html#download'.
- 2. Install it.
- 3. Go to out\scenarios\MAPNAME\main\.
- 4. Select all of the .hsc files, and right click on one. Select 'Pick Link Source'.
- 5. Go to your Halo root directory, and then data\levels\MAPNAME\scripts\.
- 6. Right click, and then click 'Create Link As...'. Choose Symbolic Link.
- 7. That should be it. You should see your .hsc files there, all zero bytes. When Sapien goes to compile scripts, it'll see those and find your actual .hsc scripts in the out\ directory. This means you don't have to drag them into your scripts folder every time you make a change. You do still have to run the .bat you made to preprocess them first.
[Halo CE - TSC:E] Scripts in your map - Symlinking
FtDLulz Jun 12th, 2015 (edited) 39 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data