a guest Apr 2nd, 2019 424,850 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Processing of your data
- A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public
- network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public
- networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private
- network. Applications running across a VPN may therefore benefit from the
- functionality, security, and management of the private network.
- From the moment a user turns on our service, their Internet data becomes
- private and safety. We guarantees a strict no-logs policy for our service,
- meaning that your activities using our service are provided by automated
- technical process, are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to
- any third party. We do not store connection time stamps, session information,
- used bandwidth, traffic logs, IP addresses or other data. Any online traffic
- coming from user’s device is no longer visible to ISP, third-party snoopers or
- cyber criminals.
- # SECURITY
- We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your
- information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ
- administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your
- Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that
- no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely
- guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information
- which is impenetrable.
- # INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- a. Personal Information.
- We do not collect Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information
- that identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name,
- physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored
- within your device.
- b. Non-personal Information.
- We collect your non-personal information when you visit our website, including
- your device information (device ID excluded), operation system, logs.
- c. Information you provide.
- We may collect your information when you communicate with us or you give us.
- # HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- a. Personal Information.
- We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your
- Personal Information.
- b. Non-Personal Information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your
- information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal
- Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
- c. Legal Reasons
- We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or
- entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal
- process or enforceable governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise
- fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights,
- property or safety of us, our users or the public as required or
- permitted by law.
- # Sensitive Information
- We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal
- Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political
- opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal
- background or membership in past organizations, including trade union
- memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or
- otherwise to us.
- # CONTACT US
- If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy
- practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Services
- or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
RAW Paste Data