a guest Nov 15th, 2017 60 Never
- • Question about Treadmilling (F-Actin, +/-, etc.)
- • How to skip lag phase for F-Actin formation (add preformed F-Actin, or Arp2/3 complex + WASP/NWASP/VCA/ActA + Ligands (if WASP/NWASP) + capping protein + severing protein).
- • Non-oncogenic cycle of HPV
- • How HPV can be integrated without causing oncogenesis (disruption to E6 or E7; or no disruption to E2).
- • 2 experiments to quantify Protein X using antibody (Treatment or FACS/fluorescent cell sorting or centrifugal elusion; followed by ELISA, or Western Blot, or relative quantitative MSMS).
- • Regulation of Protein X
- • ???
- • Diagram/steps for insulin induced glucose uptake.
- • ½ page on machine learning.
- • Diagram/steps for regulation involving allosteric and post-translational modification (glycogen synthesis).
- • IFN-I signalling diagram
- Theory of Practical
- • Plot [Ca2+] vs ATPase activity.
- • Which is the dependent (activity) vs independent variable ([Ca2+]?
- • Why do we use log axis?
- • Describe graph/parameters.
- • Mono- vs Polyclonal Abs
- • Design competition ELISA for IL6.
- • Some people have defective IL6, ELISA still showed presence, why? (Can be non-functional and still have an epitope that folds same way. Ab could be off-target.)
- • Redesign sandwich ELISA for IL6 (2nd anti-IL6-Biotin MAb).
- Exp2 (3972)
- • ???
- • Why do we use primary & secondary Abs, instead of just sticking the enzyme on the primary? (Cost – you don’t have to do a transgenic expression of the Ab-Enzyme fusion, just generate the Ab in the animal you have the secondary Ab for.)
- • Loaded various concentrations of NOS2 to see what should be used for standard, and loaded cell extract. Probed both with polyclonal Ab. Why does my figure look like shit?
RAW Paste Data