a guest Oct 30th, 2017 104 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # The IP to listen to. Use 0.0.0.0 if you wish to listen to all interfaces on your server. (All IP addresses)
- # This defaults to the IP you have configured your server to listen on, or 0.0.0.0 if you have not configured this.
- host: 0.0.0.0
- # Port to listen for new votes on
- port: 8192
- # Whether or not to print debug messages. In a production system, this should be set to false.
- # This is useful when initially setting up NuVotifier to ensure votes are being delivered.
- debug: true
- # Setting this option to true will disable handling of Protocol v1 packets. While the old protocol is not secure, this
- # option is currently not recommended as most voting sites only support the old protocol at present. However, if you are
- # using NuVotifier's proxy forwarding mechanism, enabling this option will increase your server's security.
- disable-v1-protocol: false
- # All tokens, labeled by the serviceName of each server list.
- # Default token for all server lists, if another isn't supplied.
- default: <hidden>
- # Configuration section for all vote forwarding to NuVotifier
- # Sets whether to set up a remote method for fowarding. Supported methods:
- # - none - Does not set up a forwarding method.
- # - pluginMessaging - Sets up plugin messaging
- method: none
- channel: NuVotifier
RAW Paste Data