- Check if system has the tools required for installation.
- fglrx installation requires that the system have kernel headers. /lib/modules/3.12.16/build/include/linux/version.h cannot be found on this system.
- One or more tools required for installation cannot be found on the system. Install the required tools before installing the fglrx driver.
- Optionally, run the installer with --force option to install without the tools.
- Forcing install will disable AMD hardware acceleration and may make your system unstable. Not recommended.
Banjer Jun 10th, 2014 194 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data