a guest Jul 16th, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [sudo] password for user:
- Failed to get unit file state for ckb-daemon.service: No such file or directory
- Failed to get unit file state for ckb-next-daemon.service: No such file or directory
- -- Found QuaZip: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libquazip5.so
- -- Found PulseAudioSimple: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpulse-simple.so
- -- Found PulseAudio: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpulse.so
- CMake Error at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:27 (message):
- The imported target "Qt5::Gui" references the file
- but this file does not exist. Possible reasons include:
- * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
- * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
- * The installation package was faulty and contained
- but not all the files it references.
- Call Stack (most recent call first):
- /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:50 (_qt5_Gui_check_file_exists)
- /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:72 (_qt5gui_find_extra_libs)
- /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:184 (include)
- /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5Widgets/Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake:101 (find_package)
- /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:28 (find_package)
- src/gui/CMakeLists.txt:72 (find_package)
- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
- See also "/home/user/Software/ckb-next/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
- See also "/home/user/Software/ckb-next/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
- An error occurred,
- press enter to exit.
RAW Paste Data