Warden-Sigma Feb 12th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "So, what superpower d'ya think you have, if you had one?"
- Liby turned to Lacy, lying on her back and casually throwing a ball into the air and catching it before it hit her face. "Good question. I've never really thought about it."
- "I think I'd have super-speed. Or strength. Or flight, flight would be cool." Toss.
- "Yeah, but there's a lot more you could have."
- "True, but I did say what you'd get, not what you'd want." Catch.
- Lupa sighed. "It's not like we're gonna get these anyway, so what's the difference?"
- "Stop reading too much into it, Lu." Lacy replied with an amused tone in her voice. "So what do you think you'd have, Liby?"
- "Me?" Liby raised an eyebrow. "I dunno, really. I'd like TK or teleportation, but honestly I'd probably just end up with something barely-usable in most situations."
- "You seem like a kinda... teleport-y girl. Or invisibility. Or super-smarts."
- "God help us if she ends up with all of them, we'd never get any privacy ever again." Lupa chuckled to herself.
- "Ha ha, Lupa, you're a real comedian." Liby replied, turning back to her book.
- "At least one of us is one."
- "Ouch, harsh." Liby said, sarcastically.
- "So what power would you have, Lupa?" Lacy asked.
- "Iunno, maybe the ability to project light or something." Lupa replied
- This gave Lacy pause, and Liby too though Lupa couldn't exactly hear her do so, her eyes not lifting off the sketchbook she was doodling in. "Really?"
- "I thought you'd go with some kind of shadow-manipulating ability or a 'nothing personnel' teleportation-slash-instant transmission thing."
- "Nah, that'd be too obvious. Why not give me the power that's the least fitting? That way it gets interesting."
- "Actually, I can kinda see that, what with the white and yellow." Lacy responded.
- "Fuck you, Lace, don't make my subversion less subversion-y."
- Lacy giggled. "Haha, sorry Lu."
- "Well, I for one think that's a rather good power. So much potential, especially if you bend the definition of 'light' until it shatters, or in this case becomes a giant frag-off laser beam."
- "Hell yeah, a laser beam would be sick." Lupa grinned, already flipping the page of her sketchbook over to doodle her superhero persona.
- "You gonna draw it?" Lacy asked, bouncing up from the floor to peer over her shoulder.
- Lupa nudged her elbow into her chest as a gesture to give her some space, which she did. "Yeah."
- "Can you draw one for me please?"
- "Maybe, if I get any ideas."
- "Yay!" Lacy started to ramble on about her superhero persona, but in truth Lupa was only half-listening, already lost to her drawing project.
RAW Paste Data