StartX on Manjaro
- X.Org X Server 1.20.10
- X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
- Build Operating System: Linux Manjaro Linux
- Current Operating System: Linux jamesbuild1 5.10.6-arch1-1-vfio #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed, 13 Jan 2021 06:07:54 +0000 x86_64
- Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux-vfio root=UUID=8664d69c-2452-4d25-918d-da21dec591ab rw intel_iommu=on iommu=pt vfio_iommu_type1.allow_unsafe_interrupts=1 pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction vfio-pci.ids=10de:1f07,10de:10f9
- Build Date: 16 December 2020 10:33:32PM
- Current version of pixman: 0.40.0
- Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
- to make sure that you have the latest version.
- Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
- (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
- (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
- (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.1.log", Time: Wed Jan 13 19:45:14 2021
- (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
- (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
- Failed to connect to bus: Operation not permitted
- dbus-update-activation-environment: error: unable to connect to D-Bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
- dbus: Unable to set up transient service directory: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR "/run/user/1000" is owned by uid 1000, not our uid 0
- Couldn't exec startkde: No such file or directory
- xinit: connection to X server lost
- waiting for X server to shut down (II) Server terminated successfully (0). Closing log file.