a guest Nov 8th, 2019 175 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Audio 1. Illustrates the commitment of US senators such as Marco Rubio, Bob Menéndez and Ted Cruz in the coup plan against Evo Morales.
- Audio 2. A member of the Bolivian opposition and alleged former military man calls for an armed uprising.
- Audio 3. A member of the Bolivian opposition (still to be identified) proposes to point out the houses of supporters of the president's political party, to instill fear in the population and influence them later to support the coup.
- Audio 4. A member of the Bolivian opposition (still to be identified), raises the strategy to be followed by the Bolivian opposition, establishing itself as a premise that invalidates the elections of October 20, generates a military-civil uprising and creates a national strike. In addition, he commented that there are active members of the National Armed Forces and the Police that would support these actions.
- Audio 5. A conversation between members of the Bolivian opposition that shows the participation of Manfred Reyes Villa, another member of the opposition residing in the United States, who has coup plans. The support that the opposition is obtaining from the Evangelical Church and the Brazilian government is mentioned. The reference on an alleged man of confidence for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, who also advises a Bolivian presidential candidate who has not yet been identified, stands out.
- Audio 6. Shows the participation of Manfred Reyes Villa, an opposition member with coup plans. The voice of Bolivian political activist Mauricio Muñoz y Reyes can be heard on the recording.
- Audio 7. A former Bolivian colonel confirms the coup d'etat plans against President Evo Morales, and expresses his concern about the participation of civic committee leaders in the opposition-related army.
- Audio 8. Former Bolivian colonel Julio César Maldonado Leoni, president of the National Military Committee, gives orders to implement all kinds of actions against the Cuban Embassy and its diplomats, instilling fear and hatred towards Cubans to leave the country.
- Audio 9. This audio is related to a meeting between former Bolivian military held in the city of Cochabamba. Former Colonel Julio César Maldonado Leoni, president of the National Military Committee, refers to the creation of a political-military power.
- Audio 10. Former Bolivian colonel Teobaldo Cardoso says that everything is ready and that they are a large group of old and active military members ready to wage war.
- Audio 11. Illustrates the commitment of politician and opposition member Manfred Reyes Villa, with plans to overthrow the president. The voice of Manfred Reyes is heard in a conversation with political activist and opposition member Miriam Pereira and journalists Carlos and Chanet Blacut.
- Audio 12. The voice of former army general Remberto Siles, who refers to the existence of a great plan against the Bolivian government, is heard.
- Audio 13. Strategy and actions of the La Paz Civic Committee, in the context of the National Strike on August 21. You can hear the voice of its president, politician Jaime Antonio Alarcón Daza.
- Audio 14. You can hear the voice of former Colonel Oscar Pacello Aguirre, Representative of the National Military Coordinator. He mentions a secret plan against the government of President Evo Morales and the actions planned for October 10.
- Audio 15. Private meeting between the opponent Jaime Antonio Alarcón Daza, Iván Arias and other members of the civic committees, in which the agreement consisted of obtaining rapid voting equipment for the next presidential elections, in order to use them to manipulate public opinion on the election results.
- Audio 16. Political activist Miriam Pereira links the opposition member and US resident Carlos Sánchez Berzain with the plan to overthrow President Morales. She comments that Sanchez wants to incite a civil war in Bolivia and that they have a half-million dollar financing.
RAW Paste Data