[US West] Official SCP: Secret Laboratory Server #2
Xpos Feb 8th, 2019 (edited) 1,636 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">[US West] Official SCP: Secret Laboratory Server</align></size=40></b>
- Server location: <color=red>Las Vegas, Nevada</color>.
- Basic server guidelines:
- 1. Don't cheat or use bugs that spoil or ruin the game.
- 2. Being AFK will lead you to be kicked out of the server.
- 3. Don't be overly toxic. You may mildly troll, but don't cause players to leave the server.
- 4. Don't throw the game, even if you're about to leave the server. That means SCP's should not try to enable the Alpha Warhead.
- 5. Don't disrespect the staff team. If the staff make a decision, it's final. Don't argue.
- 6. Don't direct racial slurs towards a person specifically. If a player reports you for it, you will likely be punished.
- 7. Hacks and threats of DDoS'ing or doxxing are strictly prohibited. This will result in an immediate ban.
- 8. Consistent ear-raping to annoy others is not allowed.
- 9. SCP's are not intended to team up with anyone. SCP's must attempt to kill everyone.
- 10. No starting drama in-game. If you have a complaint, contact server staff on Discord.
- 11. MTF and Chaos Insurgency are encouraged (BUT ARE NOT REQUIRED) to attempt to disarm/detain Class-D and Scientists, respectively, rather than outright kill them.*
- 12. Teaming with SCP's is not allowed, even as Class-D or Chaos Insurgency.
- 13. Do not kill a restrained Class-D or Scientist for no reason.*
- * = If a Class-D is restrained by MTF and is harmless and cooperative and gets killed, this is a punishable offense. If the Class-D attempts to flee the MTF squad that restrained them, then the Class-D may be considered hostile and shot on sight. This applies to Scientists and Chaos Insurgency as well. You are not required by server rules to restrain any Class-D or Scientists, but it is encouraged to keep the game slightly toxic-free. However killing unrestrained Class-D or Scientists is not a punishable offense. It is allowed, so long as they're unrestrained or fleeing while restrained.
- <b>HP changes:</b>
- - All SCP's health (with the exceptions of SCP-106 and SCP-049-2) have been doubled their default amount.
- - SCP-106's health has been increased to 5,000 to stress the importance and use of the femur breaker.
- - SCP-049-2's health has been increased to 600.
- - Class-D health increased to 150.
- - Scientist health increased to 150.
- - Chaos Insurgent health increased to 200.
- - MTF Guard health increased to 150.
- - MTF Scientist health increased to 200.
- - MTF Lieutenant health increased to 200.
- - MTF Commander health increased to 250.
- - Facility Guard health increased to 150.
- <b>Gameplay changes:</b>
- - After 20 minutes, the Alpha Warhead will activate and be locked.
- - AFK players will be kicked after being inactive for 5 minutes.
- - Light Containment Zone decontamination time decreased to 10 minutes.
- - Pocket Dimension exits are now randomized after each use.
- - Ragdoll cleanup after 2 minutes.
- - Disabled dropping empty ammunition boxes.
- - SCP-079 will always spawn in the game.
- - Items left inside the facility after the alpha warhead is detonated will be deleted.
- - Escaped Class-D who are restrained by MTF will become MTF Cadets.
- - Escaped Scientists who are restrained by Chaos Insurgents will become Chaos Insurgents.
- <b>Plugin features:</b>
- 1. SCP-008
- - Zombies (SCP-049-2) will infect players with SCP-008.
- - Zombie kills no longer cause players to become Zombies. Only after being infected with SCP-008 will you become a Zombie.
- - There is a 50% chance of getting infected when hit by SCP-049-2.
- - They will constantly take damage until death or they heal themselves with a medkit.
- - When the player dies of the SCP-008 effect, they themselves become a Zombie (SCP-049-2).
- 2. Custom Door Access
- - MTF Commander Keycard can now open the surface alpha warhead door and all three doors in SCP-106's room.
- 3. Replacing Disconnected Players
- - Replace players who have been disconnected with spectators in the same position with the same health, items, ammunition, etc.
RAW Paste Data