a guest Jun 19th, 2018 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- set terminal postscript
- set output "plot.ps"
- # Gnuplot script file for plotting data in file "force.dat"
- # This file is called force.p
- set autoscale # scale axes automatically
- unset log # remove any log-scaling
- unset label # remove any previous labels
- set xtic auto # set xtics automatically
- set ytic auto # set ytics automatically
- set title "Time (last 4 minutes) vs. Temperature"
- set xlabel "Time from the last sample (Minutes)"
- set ylabel "Temperature (Celcius)"
- set xr [-5:1]
- set yr [85:110]
- # plot "data.dat" using 1:2 title 'Water' with linespoints , "data.dat" using 1:3 title 'Sodium Chloride' with linespoints ,"data.dat" using 1:4 title 'Sucrose' with linespoints ,"data.dat" using 1:5 title 'Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate' with linespoints ,"data.dat" using 1:6 title 'Unknown' with linespoints
- plot "data.dat" using 1:2 title 'Water' with linespoints
RAW Paste Data