a guest May 16th, 2018 283 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The cape is perched on a tenuous boundary, finding themselves caught between the want of the attention of many and the want of the attention of none. Their physical form reflects this, shifting slowly but constantly to match their mood, with two forms at each end of the scale.
- The Distorted: Attempting to avoid the gaze and attention of others, as the cape shifts more into this state their proportions become slightly off, and the individuals around them innately spend less time looking or thinking about them. As they slide towards the Wretch, they gain extra bonuses to their Dex & Ath, with extra dice on related checks, increasing as they become more deformed (+1 die, +1 flat, +2 dice, +2 flat). Additionally, each round the cape passively repels bystanders from them, pushing the other's eyes away.
- The Paragon: Reveling in the attention of others, as the cape shifts more into this state their body becomes visually enamoring, their actions drawing a crowd without them even trying. They gain extra bonuses to their Brawn & Ath, with extra dice on related checks, increasing as they become more stunning (+1 die, +1 flat, +2 dice, +2 flat). Additionally, each round the cape passively draws bystanders to them, distracting the others from whatever they're doing.
- The cape can actively push themselves toward either end of the scale with a partial action (0.5 on the scale below, capping at -3 or 3). To reach the far ends of either scale, they must continually exemplify the attributes that the related form embodies.
- Scale (Dice/Flat)
- Distorted || -5 (+2/+2), -4 (+2/+1), -3 (+1/+1), -2 (+1/+0), -1/0/1 (+0/+0), 2 (+1/+0), 3 (+1/+1), 4 (+2/+1), 5 (+2/+2) || Paragon
RAW Paste Data