a guest Jan 22nd, 2020 97 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- List of challenge accomplishments
- Programming 1 Week 1:
- 1-1: Hello world
- 1-2: Other text output (and delays via sleep)
- 1-3: User input, Using user input in output, and using input with math and displaying the math's output
- 1-4: Numeric input, with multiple numeric outputs
- 1-5: Multiple numeric inputs that demonstrate the computer's ability to use the order of operations
- 1-6: Celcius to Fahrenheit conversion (and vice versa)
- 1-7: Created a table displaying the numerical units of computer number units
- 1-8: Demonstrated variable overflow and underflow
- 1-9: Made an addition calculator, proved integer overflow. Again.
- 1-10: Made a fake store that adds and multiplies better. And sells better stuff than Gentle Jerry.
- 1-11: Made a program that finds hypotenuse with pythagorean theorem
- 1-12: Made a name swapper (first to last, last to first)
- 1-13: Made a mythos security program
- 1-14: Made an hour converter from EST to PST
- 1-15: Made a simple and truthful true or false quiz
- 1-16: Made a program that loves even numbers, and hates odd ones.
- 1-17: Made a program asking for a number to divide by, that generates 3 numbers to divide, and displays the result
- 1-18: Made a mean, lean, quote machine. (with error catching)
- 1-19: Made a machine that gives popsicles, and also can start the apocalypse (with error catching)
- 1-20: Made a magic 8 ball that's cooler than normal ones
- 1-21: Made a snarky doom clone (pick a difficulty, get remarks based on decision, and a random enemy count based on it)
- 1-22: Took my shop from challenge 1-10, gave it a gun, and a more user friendly interface. (error catching)
- 1-23: Made a terraria class build generator with some information
- 1-24: Made a "screensaver" that forces the user to hit the enter key a few times and messes with colors
- List of challenge accomplishments
- Programming 1 Week 2:
- 1-2-1: Made a program asking for a person to input an integer between 1-10, and got progressively more angry on every failure.
- 1-2-2: So this was just week 1 challenge 18... Making a quote machine, but with error catching. But I did that in the original challenge. So it's a link back
- 1-2-3: Checks every number, 0-100, and finds multiple of 10, then lists them all out in one string.
- 1-2-4: Does the same thing as 1-2-3, but starts at 10, and just adds on 10 until it reaches 100.
- 1-2-5: Week 1 challenge 22, but with error catching. Error catching that I already had. Infact mine is better than the example output to be honest
- 1-2-6: Made a guess the number game between 1-100
- 1-2-7: Made an array store 10 randomly generated values between 1-100. Put the array's contents in a string. Read the string.
- 1-2-8: Made a string reverser
- 1-2-9: Made a system that compares input to an array of string to say if something is in a lists
- 1-2-10: Generated random sales numbers and produced the minimum, maximum, and average of them.
- 1-2-11: Made a difficult lottery that requires exact matches to win
- 1-2-12: Made an easier lottery that just requires the same numbers to exist to win
- 1-2-13: Made a spam bot of helloworld using methods
- 1-2-14: Made a positive exponent calculator
- 1-2-15: Made a machine that calculated decimals to radians (in number form)
- 1-2-16: Made a factorial calculator
- 1-2-17: Made a machine that displays the multiples of a first input, up until it reaches the second input.
- 1-2-18: Made a prime number checker
RAW Paste Data