a guest Jun 18th, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 🐾 TFS Chat Rules 🐾
- 1. This is a PG-13 Safe For Work group. This is intended to be an all-ages chat. Mildly NSFW language is okay, but all pictures must be SFW (this includes avatars and stickers). No nudity, gore, hard drug use, etc.
- 2. Harassment or otherwise unwanted attention towards another member in the group chat is prohibited. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM. Members of the chat are expected to act civil toward one another despite any personal differences. If you are truly unable to share the same space with a member of the chat, please leave the chat. If you have a serious issue (harassment, stalking) with another member of the chat, PM a staff member or type “/mod” in the chat.
- 3. The following topics are strongly discouraged due to the NSFW nature of the topic or its tendency to instigate arguments and/or upset people. Users with offensive usernames or avatars will be asked to change them, or will be kicked, at the moderators' discretion. These topics include:
- Hard drugs (marijuana and alcohol are OK to talk about)
- Use of slurs or hate speech
- 4. Spam is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: anything bot related, sending the same message repeatedly in a short period of time, and sticker spam.
- 5. Please refrain from posting offensive images or text for the sake of being "edgy." If you are posting a picture of a bug, snake, an injury, or something sfw but that might frighten someone (or that someone may have a phobia of, such as a spider) please post a warning before posting your picture. Be courteous to your fellow furries.
- These rules are subject to change at any time without warning. Check back on a regular basis to make sure you stay up to date. Moderators reserve the right to remove members from the group at their discretion.
- Rules Updated 06/15/2019
RAW Paste Data