a guest Mar 20th, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.
- The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"
- Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"
- The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"
- Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now we're lost!"
- The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.
- "A cat," Schrödinger replies.
- The cop opens the trunk and yells "Hey! This cat is dead."
- Schrödinger angrily replies, "Well he is now."
RAW Paste Data