Truth about Jews: 10 Rules
- Truth about Jews: 10 Rules
- Always Remember:
- 1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the American system or he will forever corrupt it.
- 2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
- 3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
- 4. The Jew has nothing to say about American questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
- 5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
- 6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
- 7. A Jew cannot insult an American. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for an American opponent of the Jews.
- 8. The more an American person or an American movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
- 9. The Jew evaluates American questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
- 10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.
RAW Paste Data