a guest Apr 19th, 2016 132 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- gdb remmina
- GNU gdb (GDB) 7.11
- Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
- This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
- There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
- and "show warranty" for details.
- This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
- Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
- For bug reporting instructions, please see:
- Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
- For help, type "help".
- Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
- Reading symbols from remmina...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
- (gdb) r
- Starting program: /usr/bin/remmina
- [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
- Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
- [New Thread 0x7fffdf2d0700 (LWP 7561)]
- [New Thread 0x7fffdeacf700 (LWP 7562)]
- [New Thread 0x7fffcc591700 (LWP 7563)]
- Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.
- Thread 1 "remmina" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- 0x00007ffff25e5646 in strlen () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6
RAW Paste Data