a guest Feb 17th, 2020 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To the island, once round, and back,
- Said Targel to Ka'len that day.
- The last one past the harbor chain,
- for the winner's feast will he pay.
- First Ka'len asked the Hermit,
- Will the skies be blue?
- Fair the weather will be, said he,
- but only a fool would sail without need to.
- Dolefaren sped round the island,
- her crew certain they'd win the race,
- but then they sighted Audrulyba again,
- With two Elven cutters giving chase.
- Ka'len called to his friend Targel,
- "Bring her behind us, we'll sail through!"
- But the Audrulyba remained still,
- As two more Elven cutters sailed into view.
- Then Audrulyba struck her banner,
- and raised Teiro's in its place.
- With the Dolefaren surrounded,
- Ka'len knew it was the end of the race.
- "He'll pay us as privateers!" cried Targel,
- "Like the old days, you and me."
- Ka'len lifted his head and whispered,
- "It can never be like it used to be."
RAW Paste Data