Giantree's Subconscious Gets Scrabbled
Bigwood Sep 19th, 2016 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [23:00:13] <Giantree> EXCREMENT, MY AFRICAN-AMERICANS
- [23:00:21] <Giantree> i just had the WEIRDEST-ASS dream
- [23:01:42] <Flamy> It must have been pretty shit.
- [23:01:55] <Giantree> Like, i think i was in high school and we went to some festival, probably a weeaboo one because there were japanese people there
- [23:02:00] <Giantree> cute
- [23:02:49] <Giantree> and i guess i was part of a play or something, but some asshole ditched when we were about to go on, and reappeared afterward, so we couldn't win the competition we were supposed to compete for, which pissed me off so i ran away and discovered this japanese toddler
- [23:03:12] <Giantree> and the japkid was playing this... either phone or 3ds, the dream couldn't decide, but for all intensive purposes i want to say it was a 3ds game because of the button position
- [23:03:17] <Giantree> and it was a FIGHTING GAME
- [23:03:26] <Giantree> but not just any fighting game:
- [23:03:42] <Giantree> it was a spelling game too, sort of like Typing of the Dead, but with less typing and more dead
- [23:04:44] <Giantree> Each face button was assigned a letter, which got randomized at the beginning of the match and changed each time you used one, like a bizarro Scrabble, and your ability to use specials/supers was limited to whether you could chain your normals in a way that spelled something
- [23:05:02] <Flamy> That seems wack.
- [23:05:08] <Flamy> Like, crazy wack.
- [23:05:18] <Giantree> and combos were weird so you could go backward, melty-style, but in order to be any good you HAD to spell things
- [23:05:33] <Flamy> I think it's trying to say that you should sleep more, Tree.
- [23:05:34] <Giantree> they could be english words or romaji jap words though, because this game was JP as fuck
- [23:05:36] <Giantree> mayb
- [23:05:57] <Giantree> i remember spelling "oi" to do a clutch special to end a match and i was like "WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S JUST AN INTERJECTION"
- [23:05:59] <Rommel> Combine it with Scribblenauts massive dictionary and create/do anything you can spell, and you may just be on to something amazing
- [23:06:15] <Giantree> yeah i need to email this to some devs
- [23:07:08] <Giantree> The kid let me borrow his phone/3ds/whatever because he saw i was sad, and he couldn't speak english (and my moon was really mediocre), so we communicated by him watching me play the game to netplay scrubs and rek them
- [23:07:09] <BlendWagon> i haven't actually communicated that you've stopped us
- [23:07:57] <Giantree> i played a qt blonde grill with twintails who wielded a blue translucent lance, and all i remember about her moves was that she did a lot of slides and the hitbox on her 5C was MASSIVE, bigger than herself
- [23:09:29] <Rommel> Sounds pretty cute, but I have no idea what that last part means
- [23:09:42] <Giantree> So after bossing a ton of randos (i sucked ass at the spelling btw, since it was randomized i had basically no luck and the biggest chain i ever got was 5 letters), the 3ds/phone ran out of battery, and we parted ways until the next day when i was to return home from the field trip we were on
- [23:09:59] <Giantree> and the jap toddler was there to see me off
- [23:10:22] <Giantree> immediately we both whipped out our 3dses, and it turned out i downloaded that game too, and we played it right there with all the high school students watching us
- [23:10:34] <Giantree> and he fucking sucked at it and got double perfected
- [23:10:42] <Giantree> ... and then i fell asleep and woke up on a bus
- [23:10:46] <Giantree> ..... and then i actually woke up
- [23:10:48] <Giantree> yyyyyyyyep
RAW Paste Data