- # From startscript
- $ openssl version -d | grep -Po '(?<=\").*(?=\")'
- # Also from startscript. Some distros put the certificates into a certs subfolder, some don't
- $ ls /usr/lib/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
- # Actually /usr/lib/ssl is just a symlink to /etc/ssl/certs
- $ ls -l /usr/lib/ssl/certs
- lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 14 Aug 28 11:12 /usr/lib/ssl/certs -> /etc/ssl/certs
- # Which package is responsible for installing the certs?
- $ dpkg -S /etc/ssl/certs/
- ssl-cert, openssl, ca-certificates: /etc/ssl/certs
- # I have it installed, surprose
- $ dpkg -l | grep ssl-cert
- ii ssl-cert 1.0.38 all simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL
RAW Paste Data