Jan 7th, 2016
- What happened to your files?
- All your files are protected spoke persistent cryptography RSA-2048 with software CryptoWall
- View more detailed information about the chifirement using the RSA-2048 key to the reference: httgzllen.wikigedia.orgMiki / RSA (cggtosystem)
- What does it say?
- It means that the structure and data within files were irrevocably changed, you can not work with them, read or watch,
- It's the same thing you've lost them pourtoujours but with our help you pouvezles restore.
- How did it happen?
- Were generated, especially for you, our confidential server, a pair of RSA-2048 key - public and private.
- All your files were chifirés with the help of the public key, which was forwarded to you through the Internet.
- The déchifirement your files is only possible with the help of the private key and the software found on your computer.
- What should I do?
- Alas, but if you do not take the necessary steps within the time specified, conditions dela dela receiving private key and the special program will
- If your data is you dear, we advise you not to waste precious time to research other decisions, since they do not exist.
- To receive concrete instructions please visit our page, whose addresses are given below:
- If, for any reason, these addresses are inaccessible, complete the following:
- 1. Download and installéztor-browser: http: lewtorgroiect.org/moiectsfiorbrowser.html.en
- 2. After-net browser is installed, launch it, and wait for initialization.
- 3 3wzn5pZyiumh? Akj .onionl12UlûtU <lnscrivez in the address line
- 4. Accomplissezles instructions on the site.
- Information that may be helpful:
- pagpartnerstodo .coml12U1ûtU <Your personal page
- 3wzn5p2yiumh? Akj .onion / 12U1otU <Your personal page (using TOR)
- 12U1otU <Your personal code (if you ouvrezle site (or website TOR) directly)
Please, Sign In to add comment