- The drop site was found to be an old war era AA-gun captured from the soviets, an ItK 37 "Tuulimäki", a 76mm AA gun located in Tuulimäki, Espoo, just by the Tapiola office.
- The memorial is for the AA battery 32 "Länsi" (West), the battery had 4 of the same model on Tykkimäki at Tapiola during 1942-1944. The AA-gun is just a few meters from the public pedestrian road with street lights.
- The drop was right under gunner's seat below the gun's baseplate and was not visible without trying to look for it or tap below the surface. The drop was a sealed clear bag duct taped to the bottom with a black bag inside it, sealed once from the both ends with a smaller seal to create 4 1 cm by 1 cm pockets on the ends. The contents are what appears to be four rare-earth magnets, a 5cm long spring and a tube with an end where the spring fits snuggly.
- The contents of the bag: http://i.imgur.com/MldGC.jpg
- Closer look on the tube: http://i.imgur.com/LOwUN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/LOwUN.jpg
- Sealed Black Bag: http://i.imgur.com/6UKKP.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MRqtp.jpg
- The drop with the outer clear sealed bag: http://i.imgur.com/yALCf.jpg
- Where it was found: http://i.imgur.com/TJd70.jpg http://i.imgur.com/O8wKb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CrOBo.jpg
- The contents along a cm-scale ruler: http://i.imgur.com/1jH4a.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MldGC.jpg
Diftraku Oct 15th, 2012 205 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data