a guest Dec 2nd, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Follow the steps below to create a DNS (Domain Name System) record that proves to Google that you own the domain.
- Log in to your account at https://admin.1and1.com.
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab.
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain.
- Enter the following code
- , and click OK.
- Check the box next to the subdomain. (Subdomain should now read: token_code.yourdomain.com).
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter
- Click OK.
- Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to Google. Keep in mind that changes to DNS record settings may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
RAW Paste Data