matesteinforth Feb 14th, 2018 (edited) 407 Never
- Those are the shownotes for this talk
- FITC 2018
- The End is Nigh!
- 1. social
- Have smartphones destroyed a generation?
- Burrhus Frederic Skinner (March 20, 1904 – August 18, 1990), commonly known as B. F. Skinner, was an American psychologist, behaviorist, author, inventor, and social philosopher.
- Walden Two is a utopian novel written by behavioral psychologist B. F. Skinner, first published in 1948. In its time, it could have been considered science fiction, since science-based methods for altering people's behavior did not yet exist. Such methods are now known as applied behavior analysis.
- Twin Oaks Community
- "Big rewards that come at unpredictable times trigger dopamine releases in the pleasure centers of our brains."
- “The More You Use Facebook, the Worse You Feel”
- “The average user engaged in 76 separate phone sessions a day.”
- “Instagram is holding some likes back for you to let you know later in a big burst.”
- “Bitcoin Consumes 30 Times More Electricity than Tesla Cars” 11. January 2018
- “Iceland to use more energy mining bitcoin than powering its homes this year” 11. February 2018
- The Great Graphics Card Shortage Of 2018
- L'Arrivée d'un train en gare de La Ciotat
- Deep Dream by Google engineer Alexander Mordvintsev July 2015
- Adversarial Patch — a method to create universal, robust, targeted adversarial image patches in the real world.
- Machine Learning for Artists
- Retune is a Berlin-based community platform at the intersection of Art, Design and Technology.
- RNN Writer by Robin Sloan
- pic2pix & cyclegan
- Learn how to trick neural networks
RAW Paste Data