PIMPNITE CHAT RULES
PIMPNITE Jan 21st, 2016 (edited) 8,743 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- These are the RULES of Pimpnite's Patreon Group Chat / General Patreon Info. Failure to follow them and keep abusing the privilege will result In a KICK from one of the admins/mods or In severe cases you will be simply asked to leave and IP Blocked. When an admin/mod says something you listen (don't be a smart arse or argue silly) and heed their warning If you have done the wrong thing! Everyone makes mistakes which Is fine, Just don't continue to break rules or the consequences will become more severe.
- General Rules/Info For Guest and Patreon Users.
- Rule 1. Please use a proper username not just a random "5464587656" this Is annoying if admins are monitoring users. Change It to a
- username with letters spelling at least a legible word. You will be kicked from the chat If this Is not followed.
- Definition Of a proper username:
- ~ At least three characters in length (capitalised name initials are exempt from this, Example "TJ").
- ~ Name initials are okay, otherwise three or more characters are needed.
- ~ At least one legible word. Unacceptable words are greetings, exclamations like "wow" vague/undefined words like "umm".
- ~ Colours are fine. As are basic nouns like "Table" and "Jelly".
- ~ Don't use your email address as a username either.
- Rule 2. No usernames with profanity, this results in a kick or repeated offenders permanent IP ban.
- Rule 3. No Racism of any shape or form.
- Rule 4. No Warez (illegal software hacks/cracks/virus).
- Rule 5. No Nudity/Pornography.
- Rule 6. No Bot Spamming , This bloats the chat and annoys everyone who Is trying to have a normal conversation.
- Rule 7. No Advertising, Self-Promoting. I am not running this service to promote your YouTube Channel/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc.
- Rule 8. No pasting any links of any form unless you're an admin/mod or patreon on the chat.
- Rule 9. No excessive swearing, a bit Is okay but keep it in check. (There are young people In the chat, so be mature).
- Rule 10. No Arguing Or Bullying. Avoid sensitive subjects such as religion and politics. If you don't agree with someones opinion,
- drop the subject and simply move on.
- Rule 11. Keep the Caps Lock, Emoticons, Mojis, Bold, Italic, Underlined and Stroked Text to a minimum.
- Rule 12. If you want to share a picture do it through a trusted website such as Imgur or any other picture uploading website
- ( http://imgur.com/ ). ASK FIRST
- Rule 13. Please don't ask Pimpnite for Battle/Team Building help. It is not a perk you have paid for (Helps given when I am not busy
- and others in the chat may be able to help you just as well).
- Rule 14. Don't send PM's to Pimpnite unless it's concerning Patreon or I messaged you or your perk includes this (Due to many messages)
- If you want to ask me something do it in the chat when I'm there.
- Rule 15. No Pokemon trade scamming. If you are trading a Pokemon made in Powersave please let the other person know as recent changes
- to Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS PSS will result in either a permanent ban or unable to battle with modified Pokemon! As stated here:
- Rule 16. No excessive talk about drugs or drug use. Drugs are bad mmmkay.
- Rule 17. If you have a long link please use tinyurl to shorten it so it doesn't show a link wall ( http://tinyurl.com/ )
- go to tinyurl.com -> enter your link -> click "make link tiny -> copy paste your new tiny link. ASK FIRST
- Rule 18. Posting your personal info (Age, Location, Facebook etc) Is at your own risk, you never know who's watching.
- Rule 19. Don't use this chat to recruit people for any sort of thing without asking me or an admin.
- Rule 20. Anyone evading their kick (Proxies/Different IP etc) will be perma banned and will need to beg to be unbanned.
- Rule 21. Please log out after each session. We don't want 100 dupe accounts of your name. If you repeatedly do this you will be kicked,
- If you do It again you will be perma banned.
- Rule 22. No 2 for 1 trades period, this is a shady practice that promotes scamming.
- Rule 23. Don't be a smart arse and argue with mods/admins.
- Do not ignore mods/admins if they ask you a question or give you a warning.
- Rule 24. Please don't bring excessive drama/negativity in the chat. If you are having a bad day, feel free to mention it briefly.
- Other users may be happy to chat to you and give you any support or advice you may need.
- We try to keep this chat friendly and fun, so please try to keep it that way as much as possible.
- Rule 25. Please do not act like a chat moderator If you are not one.
- Feel free to kindly help new users out but please refrain from ordering people around with authority it Is not your place.
- ~Definition Of Helping and "Playing Mod"~
- ~ Public User: "maybe it's not a good idea to do that you could get In trouble and be kicked" (ACCEPTABLE)
- ~ Public User: "That's enough! Stop that Immediately! (UNACCEPTABLE)
- Basically giving a friendly warning Is fine with no Authority and Importance Included whatsoever.
- Rule 26. During a PIMPNITE Battle stream/Giveaway If you are NOT a patreon do not post your fc In the PimpChat to get a battle.
- This Is a Patreon only feature, please post your fc In the youtube comments section on the stream.
- Rule 27. DO NOT ask to be a Chat mod/Admin. There Is No way to apply/parameters you will simply be asked by Pimpnite.
- Rule 28. Please Use English In your username and when you type in the chat.
- Rule 29. Don't complain about Patreon only features as they are actually paying for extras. The chat Is already free for anyone else.
- Rule 30. Please don't post coloured text at all, it's considered spam. Only Exception Is glcc links (You will be asked to do this by mod blue who runs it).
- Rule 31. Accepting a battle against pimpnite means you could be featured in a battle or bloopers, by battling you are agreeing to this.
- PATREON RULES.(Please Include all general rules too, within parameters)
- Rule P-1. NEVER give out your username or password to anyone! I or the other admins would never ask for it as we have that Info
- Rule P-2. NEVER post the URL of a Patreon only live stream other than In the "Pimpchat"
- Rule P-3. If you try and scam your way out of paying you will be removed, deleted and add to our blacklist. Named and shamed on my
- Patreon page.
- Rule P-4. If for ANY reason you cannot afford/changing card/other reason the Patreon monthly subscription please private message(PM) me
- or I will assume you do not want to be here anymore and your chat account / perks will cease.
- Rule P-5. I DO NOT do "I owe you" If you can't make the payment, join again when you can. This Is to prevent scammers sorry!
- Rule P-6. If I have not fulfilled a perk or you believe you may have been skipped accidentally please reach out to me via private
- message(PM) and I can sort It Immediately.
- Rule P-7. If you just joined Patreon you MUST wait until the third to fifth day of each month to recieve giveaways as they take alot of time to breed massive amounts or redeem multiple codes.
- Rule P-8. If your payment gets declined please respond to my Private Message(PM) and sort It out, Or I will assume you are not
- interested and pull your perks.
- Rule P-9. If you decline a giveaway Pokemon for the month this does NOT give you credit for another Pokemon. If you decide to leave
- that month do not expect to be compensated for future events. If you want a Pokemon stay subscribed otherwise it is not
- fair on everyone else. No Exceptions with limited numbers.
- Rule P-10. Patreons are NOT exempt from the standard chat rules. You can (and will) be kicked as any other user would if you are found breaking chat rules.
- Rule P-11. Being a Patreon does NOT grant you any kind of social superiority in the chat, do not brag about it/rub it in the face of non-Patreon users.
- IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A RULE OR YOU THINK SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE ADDED HIT ME OR AN ADMIN UP PM/SKYPE :)
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Autumn Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!