- Pufflefish Roulette (Simple):
- Each player is given a vanilla fishing rod.
- Players then cast their lines, and try to catch as much as they can, before they catch a Pufflefish and are eliminated.
- If a player is eliminated, all of the player's bets and catches are thrown into the pot for the winner.
- Players may fish as long as they like to increase their score.
- Players may not enter the game at a later stage.
- As opposed to hard mode Pufflefish Roulette, the winner is decided via score, rather than last man standing.
- Score is decided based on the following points
- Junk: 0.5 or -1 (Minus Ruleset)
- Raw fish: 1
- Raw Salmon: 2
- Clownfish: 3
- Treasure: 4
a guest Oct 29th, 2013 44 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data