GoggledAnon May 6th, 2019 (edited) 104 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Memories of That Evening
- >So anyway, for this problem here
- >we use the formula from just now...
- >It's rare for Enami-sensei to be wearing such thick clothes.
- >I wonder what happened? Such a shame we can't see her collarbone.
- >...Focusing on her lessons is impossible when I can't even look at her straight...
- >I'll get Hana to teach me about it later...
- >>301 ENAMI
- >Sorry for calling you here.
- >Come on in for now.
- >You take yours black, right?
- >Thank you.
- >So, was the reason you were so restless today because of what happened last night?
- >That's... exactly right.
- >I knew it.
- >What are you getting so worked up about after all this time? It's not like it was your first time.
- >It was the first time I was the one doing it to you!
- >Well, that may be, but you don't have to go that far.
- >I was thinking about stuff like whether you actually hated it or whether all those hickeys were being a nuisance!
- >When I think about last night, Kiyose-san, I can't look at you straight!
- >Calm down.
- >You're the one who said you wanted to do it.
- >Yeah, but...
- >I understand why you couldn't focus on class.
- >But y'know...
- >Last night, did I ever once say
- >that I hated what you were doing?
- >Erm... You didn't.
- >I didn't hate it, so I didn't care that much about you leaving hickeys.
- >So don't worry about it.
- >I can't overlook you spacing out during my lessons.
- >...Figured as much.
- >What're you gonna do about it?
- >What, you ask...
- >H-How about doing it every day until I get used to it?
- >I see.
- >That's a good idea. Okay, let's go with that.
- >They became more careful about not leaving hickeys during school nights.
RAW Paste Data