a guest Jun 17th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Do clean rebuilds of both platforms after reinstalling fresh dependencies
- # Useful during (eg) periodic upgrades of dependencies, to make sure everything
- # still works at each step. Run one iOS and one Android simulator first.
- # Keep this script outside your source tree (eg, /usr/local/bin/rn_rebuild)
- set -x # echo each command
- set -e # die on error (except when we "|| set exit 0")
- # Extract our app's bundle ID.
- BUNDLE_ID=`perl <android/app/build.gradle -n -e '/^\s+applicationId "(.*)"$/ && print $1'`
- # Uninstall the iOS app
- xcrun simctl terminate booted $BUNDLE_ID || set exit 0
- xcrun simctl uninstall booted $BUNDLE_ID || set exit 0
- # Uninstall the Android app
- adb uninstall $BUNDLE_ID || set exit 0
- # Kill the Metro bundler.
- pkill -f "$(pwd)/node_modules/react-native/scripts/../cli.js start" || set exit 0
- # Remove all installed dependencies and previous build results.
- # (Might be better not to remove the two lockfiles here, to avoid seeing
- # indirect soft-dependency version bumps because of new released, but :shrug:)
- /bin/rm -rf node_modules ios/Pods ios/build android/build android/app/build \
- ios/Podfile.lock yarn.lock
- # Install all our dependencies afresh.
- (cd ios; pod install)
- # Build and test
- react-native run-android
- react-native run-ios
- npm t
- ./node_modules/.bin/tsc --noEmit
- ./node_modules/.bin/tslint -p . --type-check
- # Show any changed files (usually lockfiles if a soft dependency changed.)
- CHANGES=`git status -s`
- [[ -n $CHANGES ]] &&
- (echo -e "\033[0;31mUh-oh, files changed!\033[0m\n$CHANGES"; exit 1)
RAW Paste Data