a guest Jul 20th, 2018 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This is an Educational Testing Service XML format based on the QTI specification.
- As you can see below, this XML spec nests <item> tags that essentially mean different
- things. In this case, the first <item> tag level below organization is what I would
- term "subject", the second level is what I would term "grade", and the third level is
- the thing I actually reference as an "item". I need to capture the subject and grade
- information, but when I process "items", I only want those ones at the third level.
- Ideally, I'd like to be able to reference:
- manifest.subject //Math
- But I can't figure out how to write the class definitions for HappyMapper use,
- because everything's an <item>. The different <item> tags have attributes that
- appear to reliably identify the pieces, but not sure how to use that to my
RAW Paste Data