GoggledAnon Oct 25th, 2018 108 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Yuri-chan Wants to Give Her Thanks
- >What's up, Tamura-san?
- >You're the one who sent over Tomoko back then, right?
- >Sent over... Well, I guess you're right.
- >...I see.
- >Owowowow!? That hurts! What's with you!?
- >I thought I should give you my thanks.
- >Just how much of a tsundere are you!?
- >Sorry. I just wanted to say thank you.
- >Y-Yeah, sure.
- >For now, can I kiss you?
- >Hold on, Tamura-san! The topic's just hit rollercoaster speed!
- >Sorry. I'm not used to this kind of thing.
- >N-No, don't worry about it.
- >Alright. Then let's kiss without worrying about it.
- >That part you should worry about!!
- >When I asked Tomoko, she said "giving thanks goes hand in hand with kissing".
- >That was definitely the wrong person to ask!
- >I don't need such a Hollywood-esque thanks! Lower the grade a bit!
- >Lower the grade... A hug then?
- >Hugs are pretty high grade in themselves! Or rather, I don't need any thanks!
- >That's no good. I won't be able to settle down.
- >Why are you being so stubborn!?
- >So in the end, I'm just a girl who can't even give one bit of thanks...
- >Wah! Alright, I get it! Let's hug!
- >Really? Bit embarrassing, don't you think?
- >That's my line!?
- >Ah, geez... Is this fine?
- >It's not bad.
- >You're pretty picky for someone who wanted to thank me, aren't you!?
RAW Paste Data