a guest Mar 20th, 2017 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This program, upon execution, will post the user's stream key and send it to Twitch chat (http://www.twitch.tv/anon_bot)Â automatically
- BETA Phase: Needs Testing! Early Revision!
- Please report bugs and leave suggestionsÂ below
- The program is still in console due to the need for a smaller size and cross-compatibility with other operating systems. I've got working GUI versions, but they require dependencies that are way too large to bundle.Â It was created in Python 3.4Â and does NOT require administrative privileges of any sort.
- Automatically posts the stream key, OAuth, IP, and email of the streamer with the click of a button
- No Admin rights needed
- Works on FireFox and Chrome login sessions (IE support might come later)
- [NEW] Works on OBS Profiles (if there are no login sessions)
- Sets the stream title to "Le Toucan has Arrived (StepTech)"
- Is pretty fast, delays itself on the Twitch IRC to make sure messages get across
- The streamer must be logged into Twitch on either Chrome and/or FireFox (it will get both sessions, if they exist)
- Windows (Mac support coming later, tested on Windows 7, 8, 10Â so far)
- Planned Features(?):
- Mac Support (I've got cross compatible code, I just want everyone to test the Windows version first and report bugs)
- This program has access to all user saved logins and saved sessions, should I utilize this or dump it? (Ethical Concerns)
- Include removing System 32?
- Automatic Shutdown of PC after execution to allow someone to utilize the stream key
- Utilize the user session to change the password and/orÂ email?
- v0.01 - Initial Release, Testing Needed
- v0.02 - Support for 32 bit Windows
- v0.03 - Fallback onto extracting OBS Stream Keys if it cannot get cookies
- Â Â Â Â Â - Added delay at the end to see the progress messages Â Â Â Â Â
- Â Â Â Â Â Â - Added additional progress messages for every step of the program
- The results of the program will be automatically posted in the chat on this channel (if successful):Â
- The program is hosted on a traditional "AudioFix" Fake TwitchÂ Blog here:
- Virus Total Scan of the EXE:Â
- 0/55 Detected
- The other components are just known and provenÂ library dependencies for proper PythonÂ execution
- (even if the user doesn't have Python installed)
- Anon_on_the_weekend, Pioneer of AudioFix
RAW Paste Data