a guest Feb 12th, 2019 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Tale of the Mysterious Event at Makeout Point
- You grab a roasting stick and mercilessly skewer your marshmallow. As you roast, you listen to a spine-curdling, blood-tingling tale from Roger Kenny, the Roastmaster:
- "So, this one night," Roger Kenny says, shining a flashlight under his chin for maximum spooky effect, "a young couple took their bitchin' meatcar up to Makeout Point."
- "Where's Makeout Point?" a fellow roaster asks.
- "You know, where you take that special someone... well, looking at you I suppose you wouldn't know, but anyway, this young couple took their bitchin' meatcar up to Makeout Point. So they park the car and start making out like bandits..."
- "What, you mean stealing each other's stuff?"
- "Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Anyway, they keep hearing this scratching, scraping noise on the back of the car, but they're too busy making out to check what's wrong. After a while, though, they hear footsteps, and spooooky rustling noises, and even more scraping, and then the whole car starts rocking back and forth!"
- "Well, isn't that usually the point --"
- "Never mind. So they get scared and drive off, and when they stop the car they find a big metal hook stuck in the back bumper -- the same metal hook that a spoooky serial killer used to kill a bunch of people!"
- "Wow, that is pretty spooky."
- "Yup. So the guy took the hook out of his bitchin' meatcar, and he drove around looking for the serial killer with a missing hook hand, and he ran the serial killer over for ruining the meatcar's paint job."
- You feel shivers run up and down your spine. What a magical, spooky tale!
RAW Paste Data