a guest Dec 7th, 2017 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -> Validating previous installation:
- ERROR: File '/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so' is not a symbolic
- -> done.
- WARNING: Your driver installation has been altered since it was initially
- installed; this may happen, for example, if you have since installed
- the NVIDIA driver through a mechanism other than nvidia-installer
- (such as your distribution's native package management system).
- nvidia-installer will attempt to uninstall as best it can. Please see
- the file '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log' for details.
- -> Uninstalling NVIDIA Accelerated Graphics Driver for Linux-x86 (1.0-1731431
- -> Unable to restore symbolic link /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
- -> /etc/alternatives/libglx.so (File exists).
RAW Paste Data