a guest Nov 17th, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- faggot |ˈfagət|
- 1 (usu. faggots) Brit.a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.
- 2 (US fagot )a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.
- • a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.
- 3 N. Amer. informal, derogatory a male homosexual.
- 4 Brit. informal, dated an unpleasant or contemptible woman.
- verb ( faggots, faggoting, faggoted;US fagots, fagoting, fagoted ) [ with obj. ]
- 1 archaic bind in or make into faggots.
- 2 (in embroidery) join by faggoting.
- faggoty adjective
- ORIGIN Middle English (in the sense ‘bundle of sticks for fuel’): from Old French fagot, from Italian fagotto, based on Greek phakelos ‘bundle’.
RAW Paste Data