- 4:48 PM (1 minutes ago)
- to me
- CloudFlare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding:
- Below is the complaint we received:
- Reporter's Name: Alicia Bell
- Copyright Holder's Name: Nintendo of America Inc.
- Reporter's Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporter's Title: Attorney for Nintendo of America Inc.
- Reporter's Company Name: Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
- Reporter's Telephone Number: 503.224.5858
- Reporter's Address: 111 S.W. Fifth Avenue Portland, OR US
- Reported URLs:
- Original Work: The copyrighted work at issue is Nintendoâ€™s Super Mario 64 video game (U.S. Copyright Reg. No. PA0000788138), including but not limited to the audiovisual work, computer program, music, and fictional character depictions. The web site at http://mario64-erik.u85.net/Web.html displays, and allows users to play, an electronic game that makes unauthorized use of copyright-protected features of Nintendo's Super Mario 64 video game. Nintendo requests that CloudFlare, Inc. immediately disable public access to http://mario64-erik.u85.net/Web.html
- We have provided the name of your hosting provider to the reporter. Additionally, we have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider as well.
- CloudFlare Abuse
- From: me
- 5:14 PM (3 minutes ago)
- to abusereply
- Thank you for forwarding the request to me. I was hosting this work for a good friend who is an avid fan, and built the project from scratch as a tech demo. You can read more about the project here:
- As mentioned on the original blog post, and noted in various big name media press below, there is no intention to monetize this, ever:
- Immediately upon receiving your request, we have taken down the web player, and replaced it with the original takedown notice verbatim as provided. You can verify this via the original link: http://mario64-erik.u85.net/Web.html
- All back-end properties hosting the original files have been updated and files removed. I trust that the issue is fully rectified. If you may be so kind, please follow up your previous contacts with my hosting providers, so they are aware that actions have been taken on the same thread. If you do require any further next step actions pertaining to the take down request, please feel free to reach out at any time, and I will be more than happy to provide assistance in any mean possible.
- Thank you!
a guest Mar 31st, 2015 245 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data