Install MDK3 on Ubuntu
nhutdm Jul 22nd, 2011 4,843 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Make sure that gcc is installed. In older Ubuntu, you need to install gcc-4.4.3. But in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, gcc-4.4.3 is installed. To do this, you can type this command on terminal.
- sudo apt-get install gcc-4.4.3
- # Download the lastest version of MDK3.
- # Extract the archive in folder name MDK3 and open up terminal and follow the given steps. Edit file common.mak.
- cd mdk3/osdep
- sudo gedit common.mak
- You must find this line:
- CC = $(TOOL_PREFIX)gcc
- And replace it with:
- CC = $(TOOL_PREFIX)gcc-4.4.3
- # Save common.mak, now you can install MDK3 into your system.
- sudo make
- sudo make install
RAW Paste Data