a guest Oct 15th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi ,
- Thank's for replying back! Great to hear from you and I am so happy you are in a happier place! So sorry to hear you & Joe divorced - but it does sound like it was the best decision. I am glad you & Rex are hitting it off so well, sounds like he treating you the right way!
- Crazy to think we were partying in Jamaca 8yrs ago.
- On my end things are good - the girls are now (8) & (3). Still trying to figure out what we are doing in Nebraska. I am in the midst of planning a surprise birthday party for Erin, which is more work than I anticipated.
- It sounds like you went through alot with Joe! I literally LOL'd at your mention of the 'hording paradise' - too funny! Sad but true. Joe changed alot, I agree - because of the synthetic pot. It really changed him as a person, to the core. He should have kept it all natural. Hopefully is not drinking anymore. I fondly recall showing up to KC and seeing his house in shambles and him missing a tooth! And he didn't think it was a problem...Really sad. I am shocked to hear he was verbally & emotionally abusive - I can see him behaving that way, but hate that he directed it at you. Not surpised he made the divorce a long drawn out process - that is a Joe move. I don't think he wants to be alone.
- I do have 3 mutual friends I know via Joe - I don't think they are in contact with Joe anymore - He pushed them all away.
- I hate to sound like I am talking shit about Joe - but, something changed him in a bad way. You & him divorcing makes me consider reaching out to him - haven't decided if I will - but thinking about it. Everything you mention makes it seem like Joe needs to go on that show Intervention.
- Do not worry at all - I will never tell Joe about anything you've mentioned. Ever.
- I really appreciate you updating me on you, Joe, and the whole situation.
RAW Paste Data