a guest Jul 24th, 2017 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- root@debian:/home/melvin/Downloads# apt-get dist-upgrade
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Calculating upgrade... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- libkf5screen-bin : Breaks: kscreen (< 4:5.8) but 22.214.171.124-1 is to be installed
- libkf5screen7 : Breaks: kscreen (< 4:5.8) but 126.96.36.199-1 is to be installed
- E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.
RAW Paste Data