- HALP! I MADE A TULPA ON ACCIDENT! D: WAT DO
- You probably didn't though. Most "accidential tulpas" are just intrusive thoughts. A tulpa isn't a tulpa unless you devote some actual mental power into it, they don't just pop up. If you spend even 30 minutes thinking about it, okay, /maybe/ it is, but they don't and won't just appear.
- BUT, IT REEEEEEALLY FEELS LIKE ONE
- that doesn't make it one. The only ways you will get an accidental tulpa are a) mental illness or b) giving attention to an intrusive thought.
- BUT, IT KEEPS SHOWING UP IN MY WONDERLAND OR IMPOSING AND TALKING TO ME!
- Well, NOW we have an actually developed thoughtform. Now we can move on to the meat of the guide.
- SO, WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?
- Well, you can get rid of it. Tulpas don't become fully formed consciousnesses in 30 minutes. Dissipating it isn't a crime. Besides, lots of accidental tulpas turn out to be malicious anyway. Best just to be rid of it if you're worried.
- BUT, I DON'T WANT TO MURDER IT!
- totally understandable, congrats on having empathy. Unless you don't mind it hanging out with you and your other tulpas, a great way to be rid of accidental tulpas is to let them wander around your wonderland. This of course works best if it's relatively large and has lots of things to do, if not, than your accidental tulpa may grow bored and cause problems. I would highly recommend creating a macrocosm, for more reasons than this.
- I DUNNO :c THAT SOUNDS HAAAAAAAARD
- well, lucky for you, they're a super easy way to make a macrocosm. Ready? Make it the real world. Just plain old earth. It is guaranteed to only use pre-existing knowledge, and it's ready for use in seconds. The ramen noodle of macrocosms.
- OKAY :D SO THAT'S ALL, RIGHT?
- No no, you don't want any more, do you? This part is useful if you don't have accidental tulpas, and don't want them either. The /only/ thing you have to do is DO NOT feed attention to intrusive thoughts. You shouldn't be doing that anyway, but use extra don't. If something that looks like a tulpa that you've never seen before pops up, push it away like any other intrusive thought. Ignore it, and continue whatever you were doing. Yes, EVEN if it talks to you. No, I don't care what it said, unless you want it to become a tulpa, ignore it. Even if it said that. Even that. Yep, that too. Just ignore it.
Accidental tulpa guide
evilcorgi Jan 30th, 2014 249 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data